Biotin Vitamin B7 and Coenzyme R Supplement
Technically known as vitamin B7, The Biotin Supplement is an essential vitamin that been historically grouped with the B-complex vitamins since it was discovered.
The benefits of using biotin have focused primarily on the health of nails, skin and hair. Biotin has been the preferred go to vitamin when the beauty of women is concerned and has been marketed for these beauty issues for many years. Clinical studies have supported the use of biotin for strengthening brittle nails and hair, in improving hair shine and strength and creating more supple and younger looking skin.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- USDA Certified Organic Ingredients
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural Non-GMO
- Always Made Fresh
- Gluten Free Product
- Strengthen Hair and Nails
- Though there’s not as much research to support the effects of biotin on hair growth, there’s strong evidence to support a deficiency will cause hair loss. Similarly, the vitamin may also help thicken nail cuticles and prevents breakage. A number of hair care companies are now including biotin directly in their products though most suggest taking biotin orally for optimal results.
- Improve The Health of Your Skin
- A biotin deficiency can lead to a variety of skin problems including rashes, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis and overall itchiness. “B vitamins play a key role in the function of the nervous system and do affect hormone function, which suggests why depleting biotin levels can in turn play a significant role in skin health,” says Fyshe. If skin isn’t nourished from the inside out, toxicities will form throughout the nervous system and manifest itself on the skin’s surface. This is one of the biggest signs that suggest a deficiency in biotin or vitamin B.
- Supports your Metabolism
- Biotin plays a pivotal role in supporting metabolic function and works as a co-enzyme to help break down food, including carbohydrates, fats and protein. This reaction is further accelerated when biotin is paired with chromium picolinate. Your resting metabolic rate is elevated and food breaks down faster when consuming biotin, which is why there’s a link to biotin and accelerating weight loss. However, research is still preliminary and in no way does biotin act as a weight loss pill. It is still important to pair the supplement with a healthy diet and exercise regime to make sure you meet your slim-down goals. The good news: biotin is widely available and can be found in many foods such cooked eggs, egg yolks, soy, walnuts, whole grains, beans and legumes.
Take 1-2 capsules with meals or water, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Biotin (Vitamin B7) : 5000mcg