Brighter Shine Natural Dishwasher Additive Hard Water Cleaner
Brighter Shine Citric Acid Dishwasher Additive removes hard water film and spots on dishes and glassware, restoring a better than original shine. Brighter Shine easily adds to your Dishwasher Detergent Powder, Pacs, Gel, or Pods. It equally removes hard water buildup in the dishwasher, in the clothes washer, and will remove typical mineral and oil buildup and odors in sinks, showers, and home drain plumbing.
★★★★★ Justin P. – Verified Buyer
“Moved into a new home with no water softener and our dishwasher was covered in hard water spots. I used this product and saw an immediate change with 2 uses. Now after 30 uses, my washer looks nearly new. Affordable, simple, natural, and helpful for the dishes too. I bought 2 more.”
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- USDA Certified Organic Ingredients
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural
- Always Made Fresh
- Gluten Free Product
- Removes Mineral & Oil Buildup
- REMOVES MINERAL AND OIL BUILDUP! Dissolves Buildup, Cleans the Dishwasher, and Removes Hard Water Spots. Brighter Shine is a Citric Acid Powder Dishwasher Cleaner that puts out great results!
- Hard Water Spots, Gone!
- This Hard Water Additive Removes Cloudy Film and spots from dishes and glassware.
- 60 Uses!
- Brighter Shine® is Super Concentrated and 1 scoop will Clean, Freshen, and Maintain your appliances.
- Removes Odors
- Brighter Shine is also great for the Laundry - A scoop of Brighter Shine® in an empty load will eliminate odor and mineral deposits from your washer.
- 100% Natural & Septic Safe
- Made In The USA™. Comes in a 10oz canister with over 60 Uses!
• Load dishwasher with detergent as normal. • Fill pre-wash receptacle with 1 scoop of Brighter Shine®. • Start dishwasher.
Natural Fruit Citric Acids, Organic Lemon Fragrance*, Organic Fruit Oils*. *Organic Ingredients.
The Hard Water Citric Acid Dishwasher Additive
If you are wondering how to clean and remove hard water stains from your dishwasher naturally, Brighter Shine Citric Acid Additive is the best way to get rid of the deposits and hard water that most people see on their glassware and dishes. Get your dishwasher cleaner and use a detergent that works hard against hard water. ★★★★★ Andrea – Verified Buyer “I am very pleased with how well this product cleans the glassware in the dishwasher and the dishwasher itself. I highly recommend it!”