Gallbladder & Liver Test
OUT OF STOCK – BACK IN STOCK JULY 4TH
OUR RAPID TEST WILL HAVE ALL THESE TESTS. CLICK BELOW:
This Gallbladder & Liver Urinalysis Reagent Strips Test Kit comes with 4 Test parameters and 50 Strips allowing you to check your urine for Urobilinogen (Liver Health), Bilirubin (Liver & Gallbladder Health), Ketones (Ketogenic Diet, Keto, Ketone, Ketosis), pH (Acidity & Alkalinity). This is a very easy Over The Counter at home Test Kit so you can determine if you have a Gallbladder and or Liver issues.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 50 Test Strips
- Over The Counter
- 4 Tests for your Liver & Gallbladder
- Tests for Urobilinogen, Bilirubin, Ketones, & pH
- Reliable Quick Test
- A COMPLETE GALLBLADDER & LIVER TEST
- The Gallbladder and Liver Test Strips come with 4 parameters and 50 Strips allowing you to check your urine for pH, Urobilinogen, Bilirubin, and Ketones. These 4 tests will tell you if and when you have a UTI.
- 4 TESTS IN THIS SIMPLE AT HOME KIT
- Product is very accurate in helping diagnose early issues before wasting a trip to the doctor. Monitor your Gallbladder and Liver health from the convenience of the home!
- EASY TO USE OVER THE COUNTER TEST
- This is an easy Liver and Gallbladder Health Test. Just dip the test into urine and read results after 30, 40, or 60 seconds. Compare the color change of the reagent pads to the corresponding color chart on the bottle label.
- COMES WITH A DETAILED LABEL FOR DETAILS ABOUT YOUR TEST
- Includes 50 Strips for 50 tests with easy to follow instructions.
- Remove one strip and hold the non-colored end.
- Place colored end of strip into urine mid-stream or into a sample cup for 1-2 sec.
- Shake off excess urine and wait 60 seconds for color changing.
- Compare the test strip results to the color chart.
Dip the test strip into urine or Urinate directly on the strip and read the results. Compare the color change of the reagent pads to the corresponding color chart on the bottle label. Make sure to read the test once the proper time has passed (60 Seconds) so you don’t get an improper reading.
Urobilinogen – Liver Health Test
Bilirubin – Gallbladder & Liver Health Test
Ketones – Glucose & Body Fat Burning
pH Test – Acidity and Alkalinity
Tests for 4 Indicators
UrobilinogenUrobilinogen is formed from the reduction of bilirubin. Bilirubin is a yellowish substance found in your liver that helps break down red blood cells. Normal urine contains some urobilinogen. If there is little or no urobilinogen in urine, it can mean your liver isn't working correctly. This home liver test can give you insight into the function of your liver.
BilirubinBilirubin is a product of red blood cell breakdown. Normally, bilirubin is carried in the blood and passes into your liver, where it's removed and becomes part of bile. This at home test for Bilirubin in your urine may indicate fatty liver, liver damage, disease, or evidence of infection.
KetonesIf your cells don't get enough glucose, your body burns fat for energy instead. This produces a substance called ketones, which can show up in your blood and urine. High ketone levels in urine may indicate high sugar levels which can be associated with pancreas, liver or gallbladder health issues.
pH TestA determinate of the acidic or alkaline state of the urine. A neutral pH is 7.0. The higher the number, the more basic (alkaline) it is. The lower the number, the more acidic your urine is. The average urine sample tests at about 6.0.