Uric Acid Complete – Organic & Natural Uric Acid Support
$27.95 - $47.95
Uric Acid Complete is an Organic and Kosher product that will Cleanse Uric Acid from joints naturally with our never changed liquid remedy. Get fast relief from flare-ups, uric acid bouts, and get support for constant issues.
If you were to combine all of the best of ingredients that are beneficial in helping support kidney function, circulation and in helping manage uric acid levels and put them all together in a single bottle, you would have Uric Acid Complete.
★★★★★ Lianne C. – Verified Buyer
“This has been helping–my husband’s uric acid we saw swelling drop quickly and will continue to use this product. Thank you! ”†
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- USDA Certified Organic Ingredients
- OU Kosher
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural & Non-GMO
- Always Made Fresh
- Gluten Free
- WHY USE A LIQUID TREATMENT
- Research indicates that liquid supplements are more easily absorbed into the body. With an average absorption rate of better than 90% vs. pills at 10-15%, doesn’t it make sense that a liquid can control uric acid better and is the best alternative? Pills using the best of ingredients are simply less effective for relief.
- PROVEN SUPPORT FOR URIC ACID
- As a naturopathic remedy using only natural and organic ingredients, we have addressed the root causes of uric acid buildup, kidney support and circulation support. With proven ingredients that support the kidneys, body ache, circulation, and many other specific issues that take place to create the imbalance of uric acid in the body, the Complete Natural remedies are for you. Uric Acid Complete is used both during the course of an attack and as a preventative measure before high fat meals or on a regular maintenance schedule.
- OUR CUSTOMERS SAY IT BEST
- Excellent product – "The Uric Acid Complete cleanse is an amazing product! My husband suffered an attack many months ago that was debilitating and lasted several weeks. I discovered Uric Acid Complete, while reordering their Gallbladder Complete for gallstones and purchased a bottle "just in case." A couple weeks ago my husband felt an attack beginning and immediately began taking Uric Acid Complete. The pain never became debilitating and was gone in a few days." Jo L.
- A COMPLETE ALTERNATIVE
- With both Organic and Kosher certifications, we use only the highest concentration and quality of ingredients. We use more than 35 ingredients, 3 times more than any comparable product, to help support uric acid buildup, increase circulation, cleanse and flush out bad substances, and re-balance Ph, mineral and uric acid levels. With our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, you can feel safe that you are making the best choice in a proven and natural uric acid support product.
- MADE & FORMULATED IN THE USA
- USDA Organic and OU Kosher Certified.
Take 30 min before your meal.
Take Straight or Dilute in 4oz of Water.
Shake before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (1 oz.)
Cleanse: Use 2 Tbsp daily until gone.
Immediate Support: use 2 tbsp three times daily.
Maintenance: Use 2 Tbsp every week, or more often if needed.
For more information...Download Product PDF
Water, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Tart Cherry*, Beet Root*, Lemon*, Black Carrot*, Peppermint*, Lime*, Cinnamon*, Rosemary*, Chanca Piedra*, Citric Acid, Grape, Purple Corn*, Red Cabbage. *Organic Ingredients
Certified Organic By the Utah Department of Agriculture & Food
Uric Acid Complete Ingredients
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Tart Cherry, Organic Beet Root, & More!
Organic Apple Cider VinegarWe use a proprietary process to create what we call Activated Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Organic Apple cider vinegar, otherwise known as cider vinegar or ACV, is a type of vinegar made from cider and has a pale to medium amber color. Our unpasteurized and organic ACV contains mother of vinegar, which makes the vinegar look cloudy. Apple cider vinegar contains valuable minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, sodium, potassium, iron, magnesium, and chlorine. It also contains sulfur, copper, silicon, fluorine, beta-carotene, pectin and malic acid.
Organic Beet RootThe beetroot is the taproot portion of the beet plant, usually known in North America as the beet, also table beet, garden beet, red beet, or golden beet. It is one of several varieties grown for their edible taproots and their leaves (called beet greens). Other than as a food, beets have use as a food coloring and as a medicinal plant. Many beet products are made from particularly sugar beet. Beetroot is an excellent source of folate and a good source of manganese.
Organic CinnamonCinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several trees from the genus Cinnamomum that is used in both sweet and savory foods. The term "cinnamon" also refers to its mid-brown color.
Citric AcidCitric acid is a naturally occurring acid which is found in large quantities in fruits – notably citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons and certain berries. It is a relatively weak acid and has a distinct, sour taste. It is an integral part of the Krebs cycle and therefore plays an essential role in the metabolism of all living things. The acid was first produced from citrus fruits but this technique was inefficient and only produced small quantities.
Filtered WaterWhether you are looking for a flush, cleanse, or just an all around Uric Acid free diet, your number one option is to hydrate with water.
Organic LemonThe lemon (Citrus × limon) is a species of small evergreen tree native to Asia. The tree's ellipsoidal yellow fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice, which has both culinary and cleaning uses. The pulp and rind (zest) are also used in cooking and baking. The juice of the lemon is about 5% to 6% citric acid, which gives a sour taste. The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonade and lemon meringue pie.
Organic Lime JuiceLike Lemon, Lime is highly regarded for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and additional properties. Organic Lime has the ability to assist your body in producing additional absorption, providing your digestive system with extra protection and supporting your body's ability to control cramps. After being metabolized, organic lime becomes alkaline in nature, allowing it to neutralize the acid present in your legs, feet, arms, and much more, making it a powerful remedy. Finally, lime effectively cleanses the body by flushing out toxins and leftover acids and encouraging the process of healthy metabolism.
Organic PeppermintThe anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-spasmodic properties of Organic Peppermint make it a powerful digestive and metabolism aid. One of the most versatile essential oils, Organic Peppermint can be used to improve nearly every aspect of your overall health, and it is particularly effective at helping support cramps, aches, and spasms.
Organic RosemaryRosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help support the body with uric acid levels and boost circulation. Laboratory studies have shown rosemary to be rich in antioxidants, which play an important role in neutralizing harmful particles called free radicals.
Organic Turmeric CurcuminThe ingredient that most people look for in turmeric is curcumin. Curcumin is a bright yellow chemical produced by some plants. It is a member of the ginger family. It is sold as an herbal supplement, cosmetics ingredient, food flavoring and food coloring.
Organic Tart CherryOrganic Tart Cherry juice is not only refreshingly delicious, but it provides some solid health benefits, too. With about 120 calories per 1-cup serving, it’s rich in nutrients like potassium and iron. Research shows that the antioxidants in tart cherry juice can support skin and body ache from Uric Acid.
The Proprietary Blend®
Organic White Willow BarkThe willow family includes a number of different species of trees and shrubs native to Europe, Asia, and some parts of North America. Some of the more commonly known species are white willow/European willow, black willow/pussy willow, crack willow, purple willow, and weeping willow. The bark of white willow contains salicin, which is a chemical similar to aspirin. In fact, in the 1800s, salicin was used to develop aspirin.