Nattokinase Capsules – 6000 FU’s
Based upon the 1000 year old tradition and research of fermented soy, The Nattokinase Supplement helps support health, circulation, and the issues of flow to your extremities.
Nattokinase is an enzyme powder derived from natto, a traditional fermented soy food popular in Japan. During the natto production process, non-GMO soybeans are boiled and fermented, producing a nattokinase complex. Complete Natural Products Nattokinase contains the healthy nattokinase enzyme. Nattokinase has been shown to help support normal circulation and flow.†
★★★★★ Nikki M. – Verified Buyer
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural & Non-GMO
- Always Made Fresh
- Gluten Free Product
- NATTOKINASE SERRAPEPTASE SUPPLEMENT
- Nattokinase is an enzyme that is extracted from the fermented soy food called “natto.” Natto is regarded by the Japanese as a very healthy food and has been consumed there for centuries. Nattokinase Supplements, however, have only recently been discovered, isolated and investigated.
- ALL NATURAL JAPANESE NATTOKINASE CAPSULES
- Complete Natural Products nattokinase contains the strongest strain of nattokinase and helps support several important cardiovascular health benefits.
- NATTOKINASE HAS MANY BENEFITS
- Research indicates that Natto Kinase, when pure from a healthy source, helps normal circulation and blood flow. It promotes all around health for nutrition, mental, and muscles through circulation.†
Serving Size: 1-2 capsule(s)
Take 1 capsule with a meal or water, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Keep out of the reach of children.
Avoid excessive heat. Store in a cool, dry place.
All of Complete Natural Products Capsules are made with Pure and Organic Ingredients. These capsules are made with only Organic Nattokinase Powder. No fillers, no binders, no additives.
Pure Nattokinase Powder.
Certified Organic By the Utah Department of Agriculture & Food
All of our capsules are made with Plantcaps® capsules, a vegetarian and plant based capsule made from pullulan – naturally fermented from tapioca.