Organic Chanca Piedra Tincture & Extract Liquid
$14.95 - $24.95
One of the most sought after lab grade ingredients in the world, this amazing organic and natural herb from the rainforests of the Amazon is called the “stone breaker” or “stone crusher” because of its legendary ability to support your body with kidney stones and gallstones.
★★★★★ Ethan W. – Verified Buyer
“Going into my fifth miserable day of having a kidney stone with no relief, out of desperation I ordered this. After taking this product, I was myself again in only ONE HOUR. I could feel things taking effect in about 30 minutes. My symptoms, pressure, and pain were all gone and have not returned. Oh how I wish I took this many days before! It’s a miracle product for me. I’m a believer and will spread the word. Thank you!”†
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- USDA Certified Organic
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural & Non-GMO
- Always Made Fresh
- Gluten Free
- WHY USE A PURE LIQUID CONCENTRATE
- Research indicates that liquid supplements are more easily absorbed into the body. With an average absorption rate of better than 90% vs. pills at 10-15%, doesn’t it make sense that a liquid can support your body better and is the best alternative? Pills, even when using the best of ingredients, are simply less effective for relief.
- ALL NATURAL BREWING PROCESS
- This steam distilled concentration is without the use of harmful alcohols or synthetic ingredients. We also use a Cold Pressed Process to make sure you are getting the highest concentrate of Lab Grade, Organic and Pure Chanca Piedra or Phyllanthus Niruri.
- SUPPORTS KIDNEY & GALLBLADDER HEALTH
- Helps support your body and Phyllanthus Niruri is widely known for its ability to help regulate kidney and gallbladder health as well as maintain regular liver health.
- MANAGES CALCIUM LEVELS IN THE URINE
- Chanca Piedra is an Amazonian superherb whose name translates to “stone breaker” in Quechua and Spanish, due to its traditional use of breaking up calcium deposits in the body.
- DETOX & CLEANSE
- Organic Chanca Piedra helps Maintain optimal liver health and has a powerful detoxifying and balancing effect for the urinary and digestive tract system.
DIRECTIONS (Take Straight or Dilute in 4oz of water)
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (1 oz.)
Cleanse: Use 2 Tbsp daily until gone.
Kidney & Gallbladder: 2 Tbsp, 3 times per day, until gone.
Maintenance: 2 Tablespoons every two weeks, or more as needed.
Phyllanthus Niruri (Chanca Piedra)*, Rosemary*, Lemon*. *Organic Ingredients
Certified Organic By the Utah Department of Agriculture & Food
Organic Chanca Piedra Concentrate Ingredients
Phyllanthus Niruri (Chanca Piedra), Lemon, Rosemary.
Organic Chanca PiedraChanca piedra, or phyllanthus nirur. Phyllanthus niruri is a widespread tropical plant commonly found in coastal areas, known by the common names gale of the wind, stonebreaker or seed-under-leaf. It is a relative of the spurges, belonging to the Phyllanthus genus of Family Phyllanthaceae.
Organic Lemon JuiceThe lemon (Citrus × limon) is a species of small evergreen tree native to Asia. The tree's ellipsoidal yellow fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice, which has both culinary and cleaning uses. The pulp and rind (zest) are also used in cooking and baking. The juice of the lemon is about 5% to 6% citric acid, which is why we add it to our Organic Chanca Piedra Liquid Concentrate. The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonade and lemon meringue pie.
Organic RosemaryOrganic Rosemary is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae, along with many other herbs, such as oregano, thyme, basil, and lavender.The herb not only tastes good in culinary dishes, such as rosemary chicken and lamb, but it is also a good source of iron, calcium, and vitamin B-6.
Chanca Piedra The Stonebreaker and Crusher
Organic Chanca Piedra or Phyllanthus Niruri is used for various disorders of the urinary tract including infections, pain and swelling (inflammation), kidney stones, gallbladder stones, and discharge from the urethra or vagina. It is also used for digestive tract disorders including gas, loss of appetite, stomach ache, intestinal infections, constipation, and dysentery.
★★★★★ Denise C. – Verified Buyer
“I have used other brands that have a strong sweet taste with all the alcohols. This one has no alcohol, is mild in taste, and can be taken as/is without water, as if it was already diluted. It seems to be working because I was having some pain and I took a dose and within 1 minute the pain was going away.”†