Organic Psyllium Husk Powder
Organic Psyllium Husk Flakes is a type of fiber commonly used as a gentle, bulk-forming laxative. Being a soluble fiber, All Natural Organic whole psyllium husk is able to pass through your digestive system without being completely broken down or absorbed.
This Organic Psyllium Husk Powder when taken with water, become a viscous compound that benefits constipation, diarrhea, supports sugar levels, supports cholesterol, and weight management.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- USDA Certified Organic Ingredients
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural Non-GMO
- Always Made Fresh
- Gluten Free Product
- ORGANIC PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER
- Organic Psyllium Husk is a potent natural source of dietary fiber. Often referred to as a “colon cleanser,” Psyllium Husk fiber has shown to help support weight loss, digestion and intestinal health, bowel movements and constipation. This natural source of soluble fiber helps maintain regularity and offers an easy way to increase fiber intake.
- HELPS SUPPORT DIGESTION, GUT HEALTH & REGULARITY
- Psyllium Husk supplements are an effective and quick way to add important natural fiber to your diet. When combined with water, pysllium husk forms a gel that can help to keep the bowels regular and helps support digestive health.
- GREAT ORGANIC HERBAL SUPPLEMENT FOR FIBER
- Psyllium seed husks, also known as ispaghula, isabgol, or psyllium, are portions of the seeds of the plant Plantago ovata. Our Psyllium Husk fiber capsules are convenient and easy to swallow. No need to mix Psyllium Husk powder in water like many other brands, simply take our Psyllium Husk caps with a full glass of water.
- MADE IN USA
- Our Organic Psyllium Husk Powder Capsules are gluten free and vegetarian, made from plant-derived capsules. They also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
As a dietary supplement, take one scoop twice daily, or as directed by a physician.
Psyllium Husk*. *Organic Ingredients
Certified Organic By the Utah Department of Agriculture & Food