Pumpkin Powder for Dogs & Cats
Pumpkin powder contains vitamins like A, C, and E, as well as minerals like iron and potassium. Feeding plain pumpkin gives a great boost to your dog’s nutrition. It is great for digestion. Due to its high soluble fiber content, pumpkin is very good for your dogs, cats, or pets digestion.
With so many nutrients packed into one ingredient, pumpkin has a ton of different benefits for dogs cats, and pets alike. Pumpkin can help support your dog’s overall health or be a useful tool in treating acute digestive or skin issues.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural Non-GMO
- Always Made Fresh
- Gluten Free Product
- PUMPKIN ENCOURAGES DIGESTIVE REGULARITY
- A sign of your dog's good health is whether he is pooping normally. Hard stools or those that are difficult to pass put strain on your pets intestines. Adding Pumpkin powder to your pets diet supplies the necessary fiber to enable your pet to pass stool easily and cure constipation.
- PUMPKIN BENEFITS EYES
- Vitamin A is essential for eye health, and it's no different when it comes to your pets! Vitamin A promotes eye health and hinders the issues that come with eye degeneration.
- PUMPKINS MOISTURIZE SKIN & COAT
- A number of nutrients in pumpkin, including vitamin A and zinc, improve your pet’s skin and coat. The high water content in pumpkin flesh also contributes to supple skin and a lustrous coat.
- PUMPKIN IS NUTRIENT RICH
- Pumpkin contains a high concentration of Vitamin A (beta-carotene). It also contains a lot of potassium, which helps regulate circulation, improves muscle health, and assists in metabolism.
Contains no: Grains, sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
If you cook food for your pet, add 2-3 scoops to the mix of about a weeks worth of food.