Pure L-Carnitine Powder Supplement
L-carnitine is a nutrient and dietary supplement. It plays a crucial role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cells’ mitochondria. The mitochondria act as engines within your cells, burning these fats to create usable energy.
Your body can produce L-carnitine out of the amino acids lysine and methionine. For your body to produce it in sufficient amounts, you also need plenty of vitamin C. In addition to the L-carnitine produced in your body, you can also obtain small amounts by eating animal products like meat or fish.
Vegans or people with certain genetic issues may be unable to produce or obtain enough. This makes L-carnitine a conditionally essential nutrient.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- OU Kosher Certified Ingredients
- An Essential Amino Acid
- Gluten Free Product
- AN ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID
- L-carnitine is an amino acid derivative that transports fatty acids into your cells to be processed for energy. It is made by your body and also available as a supplement.
- ARE YOU VEGAN?
- Vegans or people with certain genetic issues may not be able to produce or obtain enough L-Carnitine as an Amino Acid. This makes L-carnitine a conditionally essential nutrient.
- WHERE DO YOU GET L-CARNITINE?
- The main dietary sources of L-carnitine are meat, fish and some other animal products, such as milk.
- WHO SHOULD TAKE L-CARNITINE?
- Specific people would and may benefit from L-carnitine supplements. This includes older adults and people who rarely or never eat meat and fish.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (1g)
As a dietary supplement, take one scoop daily, or as directed by a nutritionally informed physician.
The standard dose of L-Carnitine is 500–2,000 mg per day or 1/2 gram – 2 grams.