Pure L-Glutamine Powder Supplement
Glutamine is an important amino acid with many functions in the body. It is a building block of protein and a vital and critical part of the immune system. What’s more, glutamine has a special role in intestinal health, gut health, and your overall nutrition. Your body naturally produces this amino acid, and it is also found in many foods. But sometimes, you need a little extra in a supplement.
★★★★★ Nealie D. – Verified Buyer
“L-Glutamine is awesome gives me energy and helps my digestive track “†
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- USDA Certified Organic Ingredients
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural Non-GMO
- Always Made Fresh
- Gluten Free Product
- PURE L-GLUTAMINE POWDER
- Complete Natural Products uses only Pure & Natural L Glutamine Amino Acid Powder Supplements. Glutamine is an important Amino Acid with many functions in the body.
- SUPPORTS GUT HEALTH AND IBS
- Glutamine is a vital and important energy source for intestinal and immune cells. It acts as a probiotic medicine to maintain the barrier between the inside of your intestines and the rest of your body, thereby protecting against a leaky gut, bloating, diarrhea, and IBS.
- MAY HELP BUILD MUSCLE AND BOOST EXERCISE RECOVERY
- L Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. In times of metabolic stress, glutamine is utilized by the body for tissue repair and gastrointestinal tract support.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT & NITROGEN SUPPLEMENT
- Complete Natural Products L Glutamine Powder helps to maintain a positive nitrogen balance crucial for Men & Women, aids in the production of rapidly growing cells to offset some of the stress from max physical exertion, and helps to regulate the body pH to support homeostasis, which is critical for overall fitness.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Complete Natural Products is a family owned business that provides only Pure, Natural, Vegan, & Homeopathic Medicine Supplements. Made in the USA.
Serving Size: 1 scoop
As a dietary supplement, take one scoop twice daily with food, or as directed by a nutritionally informed physician.