UTI Test Strips Kit – UTI Testing Kit, 50 Count Test Strips for pH, Leukocytes, & Nitrites
This UTI Urinalysis Reagent Strips Test Kit comes with 3 Test parameters and 50 Strips allowing you to check your urine for pH (Acidity & Alkalinity), Leukocytes (Tests for a UTI or Kidney Infection), and Nitrites (which also tests for a Urinary Tract Infection). This is a very easy Over The Counter at home Test Kit so you can determine if you have a Urinary Tract Infection.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 50 Test Strips
- Over The Counter
- 3 Tests
- Tests for pH, Leukocytes, & Nitrites
- A COMPLETE URINALYSIS UTI TEST
- The Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips come with 3 parameters and 50 Strips allowing you to check your urine for pH, Leukocytes, and Nitrites. These 3 tests will tell you if and when you have a UTI.
- EASY TO USE OVER THE COUNTER TEST
- This is an easy UTI Test & Urinary Tract Infection Test. Just dip the test into urine and read results after 60 seconds. Compare the color change of the reagent pads to the corresponding color chart on the bottle label.
- 3 TESTS IN THIS SIMPLE AT HOME KIT
- Product is very accurate in helping diagnose early, before wasting a trip to the doctor. Monitor your Urinary Tract health from the convenience of the home!
- COMES WITH A DETAILED LABEL FOR DETAILS ABOUT YOUR TEST
- Includes 50 Strips for 50 tests with easy to follow instructions.
- Remove one strip and hold the non-colored end.
- Place colored end of strip into urine mid-stream or into a sample cup for 1-2 sec.
- Shake off excess urine and wait 60 seconds for color changing.
- Compare the test strip results to the color chart.
Dip the test strip into urine or Urinate directly on the strip and read the results. Compare the color change of the reagent pads to the corresponding color chart on the bottle label. Make sure to read the test once the proper time has passed (60 Seconds) so you don’t get an improper reading.
Nitrites – UTI & Urinary Tract Infection Test
Leukocytes – UTI & Urinary Tract Infection Test
pH Test – Acidity and Alkalinity
Tests for 3 Urinary Tract Infection Indicators
pH TestA determinate of the acidic or alkaline state of the urine. A neutral pH is 7.0. The higher the number, the more basic (alkaline) it is. The lower the number, the more acidic your urine is. The average urine sample tests at about 6.0.
Leukocytes TestIf you test your urine and find too many leukocytes, it could be a sign of a Urinary Tract Infection. Leukocytes are white blood cells that help your body fight germs. When you have more of these than usual in your urine, it's often a sign of a problem somewhere in your urinary tract.
Nitrites TestNormal urine contains nitrates. If bacteria enter the urinary tract, nitrates can turn into different, similarly named chemicals called nitrites. Nitrites in urine may be a sign of a UTI or urinary tract infection.